www.kairseng.thai-forum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
moyea1989

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3?   Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3? Empty18/9/2012, 10:59

“Recently I get some marvelous MKV films from internet. But when I put them to my PS3 with a Mac computer, my PS3 could not read them. What’s problem with my PS3? May PS3 support MKV files? If not, can we really watch MKV files on my PS3? How can I do it? ”
First, there isn't any problem with your PS3 mainly because PS3 is mainly created for playing games and cannot support MKV videos. If you will need to watch a MKV file on PS3, you may convert MKV to PS3 supported video format including MP4.
Before you start the conversion, you need first obtain a Mac MKV to PS3 converter which is indispensible on this conversion. ( As you mentioned you have a Mac computer. ) This Mac MKV to PS3 converter might very well finish the conversion from Mac MKV to PS3 with the original video quality as well as allow you to revise the video prior to conversion so as to get better output. In addition, the settings function in this software can certainly permit you to adjust audio and video parameters to make exact output. Next this paper will show you how you can convert MKV to PS3 video for watching on a PS3.
1. Load MKV files
Start the Mac MKV to PS3 converter and click “add” to input the MKV files.
Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3? Video_converter_mac_22
2. Select output
Choose output format as PS3 supported format MP4 in “profile”, and then specify a folder as output folder in “output”.
3. Edit video
If you would like revise the video prior to the conversion, you may click “edit” to enter the editing panel, exactly where trim, crop, effects and watermark are provided.
4. Convert
Finally, please click “convert” to get started converting Mac MKV to PS3.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Am i allowed to watch MKV files on my PS3?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1