www.kairseng.thai-forum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
moyea1989

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?   The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Empty27/11/2012, 10:45

“I have already been seeking close to to attempt to discover a means of eliminating protection of iTunes video clips I downloaded and convert them to MKV format. I located a lot of data about this, but only located one remedy in total- convert iTunes video clips to MKV with converter computer software. Does anybody use this type of system to accomplish the conversion? It’s business so I actually must know it well before I pay for it- not sure if it's going to perform though. If any person has completed this please let me know how. Thanks in advance. ”
To convert iTunes movies to MKV, you will need a do DRM removal at the really 1st. Some effective converter device can do this. This submit will show in detailed methods.
Step1. Import M4V files
Launch M4V to MKV converter, and click “Add” to import M4V files to the system, or you'll be able to directly drag and drop M4V files to the system.
Step2. Set MKV as the output format
Head to the drop down box of “Profile”, and select MKV as the output format in “Common Video”. Or you'll be able to also pick one appropriate in accordance with your device.
The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Mkv
Step3. Edit (Optional)
To far better the output effect, you'll be able to click “Edit” button to accomplish some editing to the imported video clips, for example trimming the video length, cropping the video size, adjusting video effect or adding watermark.
Step4. Settings
Click “Settings” button to set the exact parameters for example audio and video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, and so forth.
Step5. Convert M4V to MKV
Then return to the residence interface and click “Convert” button to start out to convert M4V to MKV.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

The best way to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1