www.kairseng.thai-forum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
moyea1989

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?   How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? Empty13/11/2012, 11:10

"My buddies gave me some DVD ISO files. I require to convert them into MKVs. What sort of software program can do the occupation? I've attempted typical video clip converter that's not assistance to input ISO files. So, I guess I require an additional variety of equipment. Make sure you give me some advices. Thanks ahead of time. "
I'll suggest you Blu ray to MKV converter, that's not just in the position to rip DVD ISO to MKV lossless, but additionally reserve the several subtitles and audio tracks meanwhile. Now let us discover much more about how you can rip DVD ISO to MKV with out high quality reduction.
Step1. Load DVD ISO files to Blu ray to MKV Converter
Launch Blu ray to MKV Converter software program, click "DVD/Blu ray disc" button to load DVD ISO picture file in to the plan. (Ahead of loading, you'll need use vitual BD drive to study the DVD ISO file initial).
How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? BD-to-MKV-load
Step2. Select the titles and chapters you would like to rip to MKV
Following loaded the DVD ISO file to your plan, there will probably be a checklist displaying beneath. If you would like to rip all of the DVD titles or chapters to MKV, then you certainly can click the "Check All" button to pick all titles. Or you are able to click "Uncheck All" button to cancel your former choice.
Step3. Edit
Click "Edit" button to edit the imported files. To complete lossless DVD to MKV conversion, you are able to select "Lossless" in format and maintain the audio tracks and subtitle streams you prefer to conserve.
Step4. Rip DVD ISO to MKV
Then revisit the house interface and click "Convert MKV" to begin to rip DVD ISO to MKV. Following the conversion is completed, click "Open" button to obtain the ripped MKV files.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How you can Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1