www.kairseng.thai-forum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Is it Feasible to Convert Blu-ray Content material to MKV Movies?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
moyea1989

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

Is it Feasible to Convert Blu-ray Content material to MKV Movies? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Is it Feasible to Convert Blu-ray Content material to MKV Movies?   Is it Feasible to Convert Blu-ray Content material to MKV Movies? Empty5/11/2012, 11:15

"Hey, guys. I'm in doubts whether or not Blu-ray film may be converted to MKV files or not. I understand they're equipment can rip DVD to MKV. So, I'm questioning if there's a instrument that may rip Blu-ray to MKV also. Do you guys know something? Please share with me. "
Blu-ray content material do can convert to MKV formats, and there do have instrument for ripping Blu-ray to MKV. The very best of it's Pavtube ByteCopy. This software program can decrypt Blu-ray disc safety and rip dsc content material to MKV format. In the event you have to do lossless copy, it'll straight package deal Blu-ray or DVD films into MKV container format with out any high quality reduction. Beneath manual will explain to you how this Blu ray to MKV converter functions. Want it's useful for you personally.
1-Add Blu-ray files into converter.
Place Blu-ray disk into disc drive. Run Bluray to MKV Converter, Click "File" to "Load BD/DVD ROM", then the application will load all information inside your disc.
2-Set for Output.
Select whole disc information, then Edit button will enlighten, click on it, "Edit Disc" panel will pop out. Select audio tracks and subtitles in choice, only authentic Blu-ray disc embodied subtitles are optional.
Select 1 profile in "Format". For additional settings, click "Settings" beside, some common parameters concerning audio, video clip and subtitle streams are adjustable, for example video/audio/subtitle codec, dimension, bitrate, frame price, sample price channels.
3-Convert.
Following over settings, back to primary interface. Usually, inside a disc, there are a few unrelated segments. You are able to verify the disc information within the left side from the plan. Select 1 to preview, please note that preview window plays video clip only with out audio or subtitles.
Then verify these segments you would like to protect, click MKV button to begin ripping Blu-ray films to MKV files.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Is it Feasible to Convert Blu-ray Content material to MKV Movies?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1