www.kairseng.thai-forum.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free on Mac?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
moyea1989

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free on Mac? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free on Mac?   How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free on Mac? Empty29/2/2012, 15:42

"There is a couple of videos there I like and would like to watch in my MP3 player. Can you tell me a way to do this? I know that downloading content from YouTube violates the YouTube terms of ser or tell me another site that like YouTube but you can download its videos for free and antivirus? "
You may try a YouTube downloader to help yourself. You can download all sharing videos from YouTube on Mac OS. It contains no spyware, adware or any virus. It is absolutely free YouTube downloader for Mac users. You may have a try.
Download Free YouTube Downloader for Mac
1. Install and run the downloader. After installation, the downloader may activate by itself.
2. Just surf the Internet and watch videos that you like. Locate the YouTube video you would like to download. You may start downloading with following three options:
-you may found a download button appeared on the top right corner of the video. Click on it and the program will start downloading.
-copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video into "Enter a URL" under "Downloads" tab. Hit on "OK" to move on.
-Check the URL of the target YouTube video page, drag it into the downloader's interface.
3. The downloading will be finished in minutes, Check the processing in "Library". To manage existing FLV videos, go to "Library->Add FLV files to the Library". Then in the Library, you can arrange videos by name, date and time. Type the name of the videos you want in the Search box, and the program will find videos contain the text in name quickly.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to Download Videos from YouTube for Free on Mac?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1